14. Turkey stew with vegetables and rosemary
- 3 cups fresh baby carrots
- 6 cups cubed (1-inch) peeled russet potatoes
- 6 stalks celery, cut into 1-inch pieces (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 2 lb. boneless skinless turkey thighs (2 thighs), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 (12-oz.) jar roasted turkey gravy
Spray 4 to 5-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Layer all vegetables in slow cooker. Top with turkey. Pour gravy over turkey. Cover; cook on high setting for 4 hours or on low setting for 8 hours. Stir just before serving.